Small red cardboard sign with black text, 'Expert Repairs and Redressing of Leather Jackets and Coats; Agents for Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd'.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information