Advertising Sign for Gazelda suede autumn products, circa 1940. It was used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd where it was found in a small downstairs storeroom. Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Advertising sign. Has a drawing of four gazelles on right. Writing and description of products on left.

More Information