Alternative Name(s): Booklet

Catalogue for Gazelda Super Suede products, circa 1930s. It was used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, who were importers of Gazelda products. It was found in small downstairs storeroom.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Large ring bound catalogue illustrating fashions of Gazelda,- leather suede merchants. located near handbag showroom

More Information