Wooden mouse trap with holes at each corner, to trap four mice. Trapping mechanism baited underneath, when released springs up and kills mouse by suffocation (noose under throat).

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information