Round punch, circa 1975. Used at Simpson's Gloves Factory where it was found upstairs in the handbag section. Round punches are used to punch holes for belts and straps.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Square metal handle, which branches on two sides to form round head.

More Information