Alternative Name(s): Stapler

'Rapid 75' Stapling Machine, circa 1975. Used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, where it was found upstairs in the handbag section.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Heavy duty hand operated stapling machine, no staples with it.

More Information