Black suede purse manufactured by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, circa 1960s. It was found in the storeroom behind the salesman's office.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Purse with black leather frame and black suede body. Tag attached to clasp.

More Information