Summary

Cream leather handbag, with small handle, gilt frame, red and white striped cotton lining.

Made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1960s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information