Brown leather wallet manufactured by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, circa 1930s. It was found in the small storeroom downstairs.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Brown leather wallet used for stamps, travel documents, etc. No label inside.

More Information