Card with buckle samples, includes available shapes and samples of leather colours, available from an exporter in Hamburg. Buckles are numbered in sizes.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond. 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information