Coca-Cola advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped tin sign and landscape design. Ground colour red with logo printed across centre. Ten small holes evenly spaced along each edge and corner for securing sign to backing surface. Reverse plain.

More Information