Table used in the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, from circa 1939 to 1975.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Simple four legged wooden table with rectangular top, painted bright sky blue. Legs taper slightly outwards at base. Roughly nailed to top is sheet vinyl of black, grey, white and red in colour. Underside plain and undecorated.

More Information