Small press with turning handle at top. Used for pressing designs into leather and operated manually at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond from the 1920s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information