Framed set of 8 photographs of the exterior and interior of the factory and showrooms of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 488-496 Victoria Street, Richmond, 1989, at the time of its closure at the site.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information