Wooden frame containing a group photograph of the managers and employees of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Christmas 1932.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Thin profile, wooden frame, with 'teak' stain finish and glass.

More Information