Set of shop scales, graduated to 5 pounds, made by The Computing Scale Co., Dayton, Ohio, USA, circa 1910.

Used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North. The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cast iron, painted cream. Piece of plate glass sits on the balance arm.

More Information