Summary

Sewing machine, cup seamer, made by Singer, Clydebank, Scotland, 1917.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond in the upstairs workroom. Cup seamers

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Machine painted black with gold lettering only.

More Information