Hecla electric foorwarmer, iron frame with metal embossing, circa 1960.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond in the office in the 1960s. Purchased by Mr. Arthur Atkins.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Black/white flex with plastic electric plug.

More Information