This is a black & white postcard of the Exhibition Building, showing the southern facade with the lake in the foreground in 1907. The postcard, which is unused, was produced as a souvenir of the Australian Natives Association (ANA) Exhibition by the Calvert Engineering Company.

The Australian Natives Association (ANA) held ten displays at the Exhibition Building between 1905 and 1926.

Physical Description

A black & white photograph of the Exhibition Building from south east with the lake in the foreground. Flags are flying atop the building and people are walking along the pathway. On the reverse of the card there is space to write a message, an address and to place a stamp. The card is unused.

More Information