Exterior view of the factory and showrooms of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 488-496 Victoria Street, Richmond, circa 1930.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

This black and white picture shows a house, probably a glove factory. In front of the house five old-fashioned cars are parked on the street. The photograph is embedded in grey cardboard with text beneath the photograph. The whole picture is framed in a brown wooden frame and protected by a piece of plastic glass.

More Information