Set of four black and white photographs formerly in a wooden frame. The images depict the exterior and interior of the factory and showrooms of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Collingwood, circa 1928. This would have been just before the company relocated to Richmond that year.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Fine profile, wooden frame in dark brown stain finish and glass.

More Information