Eta Salted Peanuts advertising sign, with packet of nuts attached, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Triangular shaped cardboard sign, with cut out hand in centre holding an original packet of Eta nuts. Nuts have disintegrated into dust. Inverted triangle at base of sign in blue, red and yellow, with text throughout. Reverse, plain card and card stand adhered to centre.

More Information