Summary

White leather drawstring ladies' handbag, made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1951.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Ladies' white leather drawstring bag with brown leather fringed trim. Handles attached by metal rings. .2 Loose bevelled mirror inside. Sample.

More Information