Sand patent leather ladies' handbag, made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, circa 1970-1975.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Ladies' sand coloured patent leather handbag with two handles and gold clasp. Beige poplin lining.

More Information