Sign setting out measurements of ladies' and gents' coats, used in the factory of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Handmade cardboard sign illustrating measurements of ladies' and men's coats.

More Information