Summary

Plastic yellow sauce bottle, circa 1975, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Moulded plastic sauce bottle. Squat base, yellow in colour. Screw-on tapered top, white plastic. Grooved, tapered neck, hole in top.

More Information