Black and white glass negative depicting a truck towing a Mooring Buoys in Ruwolt Factory in 1929.

Description of Content

'20' x 12' dia mooring buoy for the British Phosphate Company at Nauru. Building behind truck has a 'MacPhersons' sign on the roof, this was the southern boundary of Ruwolts prior to the building of the Fabrication Shop during the second World War, and it later became Ajax Nut and Bolt Co a division of MacPhersons Engineers. (c1928 -29).

Physical Description

Black and white glass negative.

More Information