Summary

Black and white photograph of Wyeera Training Centre, circa 1966.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Group of men at the Massey Ferguson 'Wyeera Educational Centre', St Albans. General discussion by salesman on the Massey Ferguson tractor range. Three MF tractors in demonstration paddock. Names of those in photograph, left to right: A. Collins, 'Wyeera'; Peter Crouch, Maitland NSW; Barry Hood, Sydney Branch; Don Legge, Bulaldelah; Michael Cottrell, Delegate; Wally Barber, Macksville; Allan Daust, Dorrigo.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information