Black & white photograph of the interior of the Princeton Room set up for dining, taken in 1963. The Princeton Room was renovated in 1976 and was linked to the convention centre in 1977.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

Large room with set tables in the foreground, a large parquetry flooring area in the middle and set tables in the background. Lights hang from the ceiling.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information