Summary

Black & white photograph of the northern section of the eastern annexe of the Exhibition Building during demolition, 1971. The northern section of the eastern annexe was demolished between August and September 1971.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

Mostly demolished northern section of eastern annexe viewed from the west. In the foreground is a small section of the northern car park with a few cars parked.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information