Summary

Black & white photograph of the northern section of the western annexe of the Exhibition Building, taken in 1967. This view is from Rathdowne Street looking east at the Motor Registration Branch office and Exhibition Police Station. The northern section of the western annexe was demolished between March and May 1967.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

The northern section of the western annexe building with a portable building and car park in front of it and two palm trees.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information