Black & white photograph of the northern section of the western annexe of the Exhibition Building, taken circa 1967. The northern section of the western annexe was demolished between March and May 1967.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

The northern section of the western annexe with a car park in the foreground. In this photograph cars are being removed from the car park on the back of large trucks.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information