Black & white photograph of the north west wall of the western annexe, taken in December 1962. The photograph shows cars parked on a grassy area in front of the newly constructed western annexe. The old southern section of the western annexe was demolished between March and May 1962.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

North west wall of the western annexe building three trees in front of the building and three cars parked on a grassy area in the foreground.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information