Black & white photograph of the northern wall of the western annexe, taken in July 1977. The photograph shows the new northern wall of the western annexe with a tree and car parking in front of it. The old southern section of the western annexe was demolished between March and May 1962.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

Wall of the western annexe building with a tree in the foreground on the left hand side of the photogprah and a building in shadows on the right hand side.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information