Black & white photograph of the western annexe and western car park of the Exhibition Building, taken circa 1970. The photograph shows cars parked to the south of the western annexe.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

A view from south west through the car park in the western forecourt to the western annexe. A tree branch frames the top of the photograph and a small portion of the Great Hall can be seen on the right hand side.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is no caption.

More Information