Black and white image of Elizabeth Cohen in her milk bar in North Carlton. The milk bar was called The Old Lolly Shop, it was opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975. Elizabeth and Henry Cohen, both born in Australia, were descendants of Jewish immigrants from Europe.

Description of Content

Elizabeth Cohen standing behind the counter of the Old Lolly Shop

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information