Summary

Image from a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, agricultural implement manufacturer, importer and distributor, Sunshine, Victoria.

Founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s, the company became H.V. McKay Pty Ltd in 1921 then merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd in 1930. Then in 1955, this company was in absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Massey Ferguson dealership at Colac, Victoria showing dealership building and Shell petrol station. Tractors, motorbikes, agricultural machinery and a HD Holden car are pictured parked out the front of the building.

Physical Description

Black and white silver gelatin photograph.

More Information