Summary

Part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

The second third of Junction dam site taken from the site of staff accommodation houses, cleared bushland in foreground, treed hills in background, Kiewa, Victoria, Dec 1939.

Physical Description

Monochrome silver gelatin photographic print.

More Information