Part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

Six men standing around No.4 rotor during repairs at the Melbourne Electric Supply Co, Richmond, Victoria, 27th December, 1912. Spiral staircase can be seen on the left and switchboard on the right in background.

Physical Description

Monochrome silver gelatin photographic print.

More Information