Part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

Installing No.1 Belliss & Morcom high-speed triple-expansion steam engine & Brush alternator set in the Engine Room at the Melbourne Electric Supply Company's Green Street Power Station, Richmond, Victoria, 4 May 1910.

Physical Description

Sepia toned black & white silver gelatin photographic print.

More Information