Photograph of cows eating chopped forage.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, known as the H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Nine cows eating Trudan 2 chopped forage on the property of G.C. Kennett in Glenfield, New South Wales.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information