Photograph of tractor coupled to rotary slasher.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Man driving a MF135 Tractor coupled to a PTO three-point mounted MF150, five foot cut, Rotary Slasher. The slasher was made by McLeod of Murwillumbah, New South Wales.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information