Summary

Photograph of4 tractors coupled to rotary slashers .

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Product training school showing four Tractors: MF135, MF35, TEA20 and MF175. They are each coupled to either a MF40 or MF45 Rotary Slasher. Twenty men, mostlty dressed in white overalls, are inspecting the equipment. A sugar cane field is in the background. The slashers were made by McLeod of Murwillumbah, New South Wales.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information