One of two negatives taken by Laurie Richards Studio for Mocopan Pty Ltd during a trade fair at the St Kilda Town Hall. The images are part of the Laurie Richards Collection of negatives held by Museum Victoria.

Mocopan was established by Agostino Monici, Sergio Coperchini and Vic Panettieri in 1953. The name was an amalgamation of the surnames of the three men. Mocopan was originally composed of three sections; coffee processing and sales; the production of smallgoods, and the processing of polenta flour. Both Coperchini and Panettieri left the company and a succession of partners followed, including Frank Dimattina. Mocopan was managed by the Dimattina's until 1995 when it was sold to a multi-national.

Description of Content

A group of people tasting coffee at a Mocopan Coffee display stand at St. Kilda Town Hall, 1967. Bear Brand milk products are also on display.

Physical Description

Black and white 5" x 4" negative

More Information