Wooden box containing glass bottles and toiletry implements. Presented to John Andrew by members of the Glasgow Caithness-Shire Association as a mark of their esteem on leaving his native country, Glasgow, in November 1852.

Physical Description

Box with key, brass trim and inscription plate with velvet interior. Fitted with mirror, two glass bottles with stoppers, boot hook, seven glass containers with metal lids, tweezers (mother of pearl carved handle), etc. and compartments for storage.

More Information