This sympathy poem was one of a large number sent to his trainer and part owner Harry Telford after Phar Lap died in April, 1932. The Telford family retained the poems, and they were donated to the museum in the 1990s.

Physical Description

Rectangular sheet of light brown ruled paper, with extensive text hand written on one side in black ink.

More Information