Leather label reading "With Compliments Simpsons Gloves Pty. Ltd", circa 1950s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Square manufacturer's label made of maroon leather and embossed with gold lettering. Residue on the reverse from adhesive.

More Information