Sample of Pterocarpus santalinus wood chips in a jar. This was collected and prepared by T.N.Mukharji as part of his work for the Indian Botanical Gardens. It was donated to the Museum by the Indian Government, Calcutta in 1887.

Physical Description

Cylindrical glass jar with black plastic screw-top lid containing small sections of dark brown bark. Two printed 'Science Museum of Victoria' labels with handwritten text affixed to front and reverse.

More Information